Through my wide network of contractors and partners, ranging from copywriters, graphic designers, web developers, mobile app programmers, social media engagement specialists I can provide complete “done for you” digital marketing services.
All digital marketing agency services are customized to the specific goals of the client and are by application only. You can apply for agency services by filling out this client application form.
How to Know if “Done For You” Agency Services Are Right For Your Business
Agency services are a good fit if:
- Digital marketing is a high priority for your business
- You want to engage a team of professionals to develop and execute the best strategy for your business
- You do not have the in-house talent to execute on these types of campaigns
- You have a 4-6 figure monthly marketing budget
If you already have in-house talent to execute marketing campaigns, but require an Internet marketing expert to provide strategic direction, you should look into my customized consulting services.
If you do not have a 4 – 6 figure monthly budget, don’t have the capacity to DIY, your only option is to hire offshore service providers from India or the Philippines. However, hiring offshore comes with it’s own bag of frustrations – believe me, I’ve been there. Read this post on the pros and cons of hiring offshore contractors.
For this reason, I recommend that if you want to go down this route, but don’t have the budget to hire me for consulting or agency services, then I recommend you purchase a coaching package so that I can at least help you hire the best offshore contractors for your project and guide you through the process of managing them.
“Done for You” Digital Marketing Services
WordPress Website Development
While primarily known as a blogging platform, WordPress is an incredibly robust content management system that can be configured for many different kinds of businesses. If you are planning on launching a new website, or giving your existing website an extreme makeover, you need to consider the technical infrastructure that best supports the type of business you are in. Here are the types of business websites that I can help you create with WordPress.
- Small brick and mortar business websites
- E-commerce websites
- Consulting and coaching websites
- Corporate blogs
- Standalone optin & sales funnel pages
- Perpetual launch funnels
- Membership sites
Content is king. If you have a static, 10 page business website, the amount of organic web traffic your website will attract is extremely limited. If increasing your web traffic is important to your business, you must develop a content marketing strategy. The best kind of content you can create is content that is highly valuable to your audience – content that inspires, entertains, or solves an urgent problems. The end goal of your content marketing strategy is to drive traffic and capture leads and sales. Below are the different kinds of content I can help you create:
- Digital information product downloads
- Articles & white papers
- Audio podcasting
- Video marketing
When it comes to marketing your product or service, chances are, you will need different types of copywriting. However, not all copywriting is the same. The knowledge and skill required for squeeze and sales page copywriting is quite distinct from what is needed for SEO copywriting, and high conversion copywriting by some of the best sales copywriters can command upwards of $5K – $10K a page. Below are the different kinds of copywriting I can provide for your company:
- SEO copywriting
- Squeeze & sales page copywriting
- Auto responder email series
- Articles, white papers & blog posts
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO, refers to the strategies and tactics used to attract organic web traffic from natural search engine listings, where websites are ranked based on a combination of factors search engines deem to be the most relevant to the keyword query. SEO involves on page and off page ranking factors. On page SEO factors include the search engine friendliness of the site’s technological and informational architecture, as well as the content of the site itself. Off page factors include all signals external to the site that reinforce the relevancy of the site to the keyword niche, such as external backlinks and social sharing. Below are the different types of SEO services I provide:
- SEO site audit
- SEO web design
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research and mapping
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO / Link building
The Link Building services I provide are primarily through guest blogging. As a long time environmental blogger, I have contributed unique articles to numerous green authority sites since 2006. I have a strong, trusted relationship with the green blogging community and articles I write are accepted 100% of the time because of my subject matter expertise in sustainability, clean tech, and social entrepreneurship. Furthermore, these articles are frequently shared, liked, and Tweeted by my social network of sustainability enthusiasts, giving more exposure to your content. If you would like to inquire about my guest blogging packages, please feel out the questionnaire by clicking on the button below.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay publishers (typically the website owner, search engine, social network) when the ad is clicked. The 2 types of PPC advertising I work the most with are Google Adwords and Facebook ads. Below are the different types of PPC advertising services I provide:
- Keyword research
- Account optimization and management (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Ad copy writing and testing
- Banner ad development and testing
- Landing page design
- Landing page optimization using Google Website Optimizer
- CPC Site Targeting
How Long Does It Take to See Results?
This is a very common question with a very easy answer – it depends on how much effort and advertising budget you apply towards your campaigns. The more resources you allocate, the faster you will see results. But it also depends on the kind of marketing campaign you are engaged in.
Paid advertising yields immediate results, however, if you are working towards maximum ROI, you will need to spend some time testing ads and landing pages to maximize revenue while continually minimizing the cost per conversion. When it comes to SEO, the timeline to value is not as straightforward. Sometimes you can see results in a day, in a month, or in 6 months. The speed of SEO results depend entirely on:
- Keywords. What keywords are you trying to rank for? Do these keywords reflect an intent to buy? Or are they more educational queries? How many competing pages are already ranking for your desired keywords? Are your keywords long tail or mostly head terms? It’s easier to rank a web page for long-tail keywords, because there are fewer competing pages in these query spaces. Competitive head keywords will take more time, energy and resources.
- Search Volume. Each keyword niche or query space as an average volume of searches per month. How much SEO traffic you receive is a function of the % click-through rate for your position in the search engine results pages (SERPS) times the average monthly search volume.
- Competition. Competition is a huge factor in your results timeline. If your desired keyword is highly competitive, it will take more time, energy, and money to outrank existing competitors.
All of that being said, as a general rule of thumb, clients tend to see value within a 3-6 month time frame.
How to Purchase an Agency Service Package
I require a 3 month minimum engagement for consulting packages, because it is important for me to deliver value and for you to see results.
Here are the steps to applying for and purchasing an agency service package:
- Fill out the client application form
- Once you have completed the form, you will be redirected to my online calendar where you can book a consulting package appointment
- In our initial discovery call, we will discuss your business goals and best strategies to achieve those goals
- You will receive a statement of work (SOW) from me that outlines the strategic marketing plan for the period of the service engagement
- We will sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and a Contract
- Your service engagement begins upon receipt of your 50% pre-payment